A gift to you for my B'Day! Enjoy! <3
A gift to you for my B'Day! Enjoy! <3
Applying Quantum Physics to manifestation of Consciousness researching Ancient Psychological aspects of Alchemy & Chinese, Greek, Hindu Philosophers, the compilation of 9 AoL books: 2 fiction and 7 non-fiction explore Symbols, Mysticism, Arts, Creativity, Consciousness & Beauty:
1. A-Ma by Nuit, Historical Fiction set in 17th Century China. A Mystical Journey of Portuguese, Chinese Consciousness Researchers, set in the Age of Enlightenment during the Dutch attack to Macao in 1622, the Reform of Chinese Calendar in 1630-s, with Father Adam Schall's appointment to the Chinese Board of Mathematicians during 1650-s, the witch hunt of a Shaman's African Goddess incarnated in China as Ama and her father Ottavio, a Portuguese Alchemist. Size: 244 pg, 6x9”
2. Art of 4 Elements: Exploring Alchemy through Poetry, Spiritual Four Elements Meditations, a Mystical Journey into Enlightenment through ancient mysteries and stories, by Nuit, Jason Lu, Christine Cutajar, Jeni Caruana. The 120 poems, written by Nuit, acted as an inspiration for the work of 3 artists. Size: 266 pg 8” x 10”
3. Mindful Eating with Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes, by Olivera Rosić .Designed with the best Alchemy of Love Mindful Eating Exercises and a collection of Delicious Raw Vegan Recipes. The Exercises help with over-eating, eating too often, eating too little, eating junk food, food allergies, etc. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
4. Chanting Mantas with Best Chords by Nuit. With more than 50 mantras from all around the world, their spiritual meanings, lyrics and chords, it explores: Hindu Sacred Mantras; Buddhist Mantras; Sufi Chants; New-Consciousness Mantras in English. Size: 120 pg 6” x 9”
5. Mindful Being towards Mindful Living Course is a 12 Modules Personal Growth Course full of "Green Life-Style" exercises including self improvement and spiritual questionnaires, soul’s diary, behavior pattern modification, relationship contracts, and many other daily self-growth transformation tools on Nutrition, Core Beliefs, Emotional Intelligence, Mind Power, Creative Thinking, Joy and Love. Year: 2015, Size: 187 pg 8” x 10”
6. Conscious Parenting: Mindful Living Course for Parents by Nuit and Ivana Milosavljević (Md Special Needs), a "Green-Lifestyle" Training designed for parents with plenty of Questionnaires and Family exercises. We explore the magic work with: Rhythm, Day-to-day Routine, Happy Family Structure, Cultivating Relationships, etc. We look into parenting goals, dreams, and creativity tools for kids. Size: 228 pg 8” x 10”
7. Tree of Life with Spiritual Poetry. A Novel by Nataša Pantović Nuitis set in Findhorn, UK as a Journey into the Field of Dreams that In various religious interpretations, within myths, and as a mystical concept represents the inter-connection of all life on our beautiful planet. The story becomes a true adoption story venturing into Africa, Ethiopia, Kenia, within the magic of four elements, four directions, four stages of Life. Size: 264 pg 6" x 9”
8. Conscious Creativity: Mindfulness Meditations by Nuit, Developing both Left and Right Brain could be essential for Creative Thinkers of our Future. To purify mind we start with the consciousness that energy follows thoughts and we use Quantum Physics Logic within Consciousness Research of Taoism following Yin and Yang Universe Manifestations to enter Creative Flow. Year: 2017 Size: 96 pages, 6" x 9"
9. Spiritual Symbols with Their Meaning by Nuit. Our Holographic Universe resonates with the most amazing precision creating Realities of our Choice. Using the sound (Aum, Amin, Allah) resonance to mediate, today & in the past our artists use symbols to enter higher states of consciousness. From Neolithic wisdom of Ancient Temples' carvings of spirals, Pythagoras numbers, Leonardo da Vinci's paintings, ancient wisdom of magic, mysticism, occult travels to our worlds giving us conscious / subconscious gift from Greek Philosophers, Neolithic Temples Goddesses, Alchemy Size 152 pg 6" x 9"
This relatively recent archaeological finding became extremely interesting when we place the time frame to the settlement and we realize that we are not in the middle of discovery of 1 cave or 1 wall or 1 house but a settlement of 136 homes.
Lepenski Vir (Serbian Cyrillic: Лепенски Вир, "Lepena Whirlpool"), located in Serbia, is an important archaeological site of the Mesolithic culture of the Balkans. It belongs to the Iron Gates Mesolithic, that is the official name of this amazing culture that lived in the region of the Danube River, between 10,000 and 3,500 years BC, in the area of today's Romania and Serbia.
The Lepenski Vir site consists of one large settlement with around ten satellite villages.
Now imagine the excitement of this archaeological excavation, seven successive settlements were discovered one on top of each other, with the remains of 136 residential and sacred buildings dating from 9500 BC to 6000 BC.
All the houses share a very distinct shape...
Materializing within a body we call our own Self / Atman / Unit consciousness within a country or family we call own, we inherit the cultural unconscious set-up, yet with no physical memory of the accumulated progress of our collective society's story.
A UN report tells us that one million animal and plants species are to be extinct during the next few decades, more than the number of living beings extinct through thousands of years of evolution. What do you think of that?!!
The sound frequency and the use of symbols within our mystical spiritual traditions, all through the centuries of our existence on this planet, carried the initiation into the altered states of consciousness, our (H}ope to transmit the spiritual energy between various levels of reality.
Following the name of supreme God, the frequency of the sound of Ya-Ho-Wa within Anglo-Saxon languages, the ancient Arab worlds and within the Slavic cultures, I found some inspiring patterns.
At one point of my life I have researched Chinese characters’ drawings, and found it to be such a fascinating art, hiding 1,000s of years of wisdom within the sacred symbols. The Chinese writing is from right to left, like the Arabic, so do have this in mind when observing this most beautiful Sh; To hide the sacred “H” our Kings and Priests added “S” to it.