Well, I went down the rabbit hole of Internet surfing today.
Found lots of books to wishlist at my public library's ebook loans (mine uses overdrive). The ones above are cookbooks with a book tie in.
Killer Recipes - Susan Whitfield synopsis says proceeds will go to breast cancer (these are recipes from mystery writers ).
After all, have to have new food stuff for upcoming Deweys 24 Hour Readathon and all the Derby parties...
I just realized I haven't posed my August wrap-up yet!
I read a total of 7 books during August (including two re-reads).
What I read
- Harry Potter and The Cursed Child (5/5)
- A Game of Thrones by George R.R. Martin (4/5)
- The Winner's Curse by Marie Rutkosky (3/5)
- The 100 by Kass Morgan (4/5)
- The Archived by Victoria Schwab (4/5)
- City of Lost Sould by Cassandra Clare (4/5)
- Dorothy and The Wizard in Oz (4/5)
What I watched
I'm still watching Gilmore Gilrs, I'm currently watching season 3. It's so good!
I'm going to post a haul quite soon and then hopefully some picture of my brand new shelves (I'm moving really soon!). I won't post reviews in the near future, because I'm not reading that much these days and I don't have the energy to go on the computer after 8 hours staring at it at work... That's sad, actually.
Thanks for reading,