I'm super confused how to rate this book. I basically found it fairly mediocre. Both of these authors are authors that I've read books by and been blown away - this was not one of them. Yet, somehow I found myself sobbing through the last chapter. So I'm super confused.
Ending: 5 Stars
The rest of the book: 2 Stars
Average(ish): 3.5 Stars
I was not attached to any of the characters in either Will Grayson's or will grayson's life. Will Grayson was super irritatingly attached to his sort of douchebag group of ex-friends, and mad clingy to the super gay best friend who actually liked him but he couldn't possibly appreciate. will grayson was just whiny. Period. NOT a good representation of a depressed person. He was more interesting than Will Grayson, for sure, but about as likeable as Holden Caulfield. Have I ever mentioned how much I hated Catcher in the Rye? Mostly because I just wanted to smack Holden Caulfield upside the head.
Yet somehow, the ending had me in tears ... go figure.
I read 6 books and finished one audiobook in the month of September. Uni keeps me really busy and I don't know if I'll be able to read as much as I would like to in the months to come, this is really sad!
- The Fellowship of The Ring: first time that I read this in English and it was amazing!
- Firsts by Laurie Elizabeth Flynn: really great story!
- Harry Potter and The Prisoner of Azkaban: I am re-reading the entire series!
- Will Grayson, Will Grayson by John Green and David Levithan: hilarious!
- Magonia by Maria Dahvana Headley: I LOVED it, it was so good!
- Harry Potter and The Goblet Of Fire: one of my favourites in the series!
- I'll Give you the sun: I started listening to this in July but only finished it this month. I liked it.
What have you read in the month of September?